Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Best Friend...



Assalamualaikum and hello everybody....
I want to introduce my best friends. she from Pangkalan Balak, Melaka. I call her kak Nad because she old than me one year. Her full name is Siti Nadiah Bte Babge. Now she is studying in Theology and Philosophy course at Faculty of islamic Studies,UKM, Bangi
Her birth on 18 March 1986.She is 22 years old. she has 4 brothers and one sister. Her ambition to be lecture (InsyaAllah).

She is a kind and responsible friend. Beside that, she is an active person such as in silat game (not silat sendeng) but silat Olahraga and also badminton...now she still tranning in tennis sport...(not bad hehehe)..Beside that,she can speak in other language such as English, Arabic and of course Malay..thats all..I hope our friendships maintain ever and forever...i love my friends..

No comments: