Thursday, May 29, 2008

My study plan

To revise for an important exam, first i will make a study plan. For me, study plan is very important because it will make me be more prepare and ready for examination paper. Usually, i will arrange my schedule and decide which subjects that's need me to revise first. After that, i will start my study with looking at the syllabus and point out which topic that need me to pay more attention for a subjects. Then, before i start to revise a subject i will find a quiet place. I feel comfortable to study in my room. It makes me feels rilex and peace also can avoid from busy surrounding. Usually, i always prefer to study at late night and early in the morning. This is a right time for me to revise especially when examinations just around a corner.
When i study, I always make notes. I will write down an important point about a topics that i have read. It helps me a lot to remember main points from the topics. After i have spend more time for study, i'll take a break about 15-30 minutes before i start again. From the note i well try to remember the main points and also do a lot of exercise from books or past year papers.

No comments: