Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Study Skill

My name is Badariah binti Ahmad. I am a student at University Kebangsaan Malaysia(UKM) in Islamic Studies Faculty. I want to tell about my study skill. To revise for an exam, first i will confident my self to make a good study plan. I need to believe my self that i can do it. So, to achieve my target i will started to read, firstly i look at the syllbus. This is important thing because when i see the syllbus i'm just to focus about certain important and difficult topics. Before i study, i need to find a quiet place to study because i like calm surroundings. I also like study alone because I can concentrate and fast to understand. Sometimes, when i can't understand i make a notes. Besides, i will make notes to easy to me bring anywhere. After that, in my study plans i must to take breaks to rest my mind. I will drink and eat something juntfoods. After one hours, i continue my study. I will doing the revision again to remember the main points. Thank you.

No comments: