Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saifudin's study routine


To revise for an important exam, first I will make a study plan to make sure my times is well manage and all of my activities are on the right track. The first strategy that i will do is, look at the syllabus of the subject. This is really important so that I know what I should stress more on while doing the revision. Besides that, i also like to study with my friends because we can share together whatever we know and discuss it in more details. Environment is very important, hence I will find a quiet place such as library. As for me, early preparation helps a lot in order to understand the content of the subject matters. So I will start my daily schedule early in the morning by taking a breakfast before study. Before entering the lecture hall I will make notes completely to ensure that I can understand better. After the class, I will take breaks to release my tense with my course mates. When I go home, I will do the revision to remember the main point. Hopefully, my strategy will run smoothly and succeed in my studies.

No comments: