Sunday, May 18, 2008

To revise An Important Exam

To revise for an important exam, first I will make a study plan and I like to wake up early in the morning do some revision. Before my learning in class I will look at the syllabus at first that can make me understand more in the subject. Others step I like to find a quiet place to get more concentrate in the subject that I'm studied. I have my study group which contains five member that we would share our knowledge together. It's can help us to get more information. Beside I will make note to make me easily how to remember the important things. Like the saying goes said don't study hard but study smart. So, I will take break about half an hour to rest my mind. Lastly remember the main point that I can get the excellent result.

No comments: