Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The way i study

To revise for an important exam, first I make a study plan for that week. Next, I look at the syllabus to find the important chapter that I have to revise wisely. Then I need to find a quiet place to study. I always start study at 8.30 o’clock after having breakfast. At university, I always study at my room because it is the quiet place and easy for me to use enough space to place my book and other things. My roommate usually study at Tun Sri Lanang Library. I dislike studying at library because I always disturbing by other student movement. I like listening music while I studying mathematic. I usually make notes while studying to write important points. After studying for four hours or on lunch hour, I watch television or listening music to help me release tension. After that, I write important term such as mathematics’ formula on pieces of paper. It helps me to remember the main point. This is a way I study.

No comments: