Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Partner

MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ BIN A.AZIZ A121208

Assalamualaikum to everyone set9. I want share to all of u about my partner. I have a friend. His name Mohamad Khairi Bin Osman. My friend call him Ely. He from wonderful town place in Pahang, it's name Raub. He is 20 years old. Now he studying at UKM, Faculty of Islamic Study in majoring Theology and Philosophy. His father name is Osman bin Abd Jabar and his mother name is Kamariah Binti Yahaya. He have six brothers and one sister. Khairi is a friendly man and has a lot friends. He best friend is Sudin, Lehan and Subayyi. Many people like to him because he is happy and rich man. At free time he like swimming and fishing at Tasik Bangi. sometimes he studying at Perpustakaan Tun Sri Lanang in UKM. He favorite drinks ice lemon tea and coffee tongkat ali. However he favourite food nasi ayam and nasi goreng kampung. Every weekend he go out with friend especially his girlfriend. In summer if the weather is good, he likes wash his motorcycle with me and friend. Today i know him because he is very kind person.

No comments: