Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Study Plan

Assalamualaikum, everyone… I want to explain my preparation before exam. Exam is very important for me. It is because decide in all my life. To revise for an important exam, first I look at the syllabus of the subject and focus to important topic. Beside that I collect the latest examination paper. Second, I make a study plan for the whole week. Next , I make note for example note in easy from such as mind map or key word. Beside that, it also easy for me bring the note everywhere. Then , I”ll find a quite place to study such as library. I love library because I can get anything book for my study. After that, I take breaks a few time. Finally, after take a breaks for rest my brain and my body, I read my note for last time to remember the point.

No comments: