Sunday, June 1, 2008

unit 2

Study habit

Assalamualaikum,

To revise for an important exam first, start study with pray because that is the only way easily to understand any subject and then I make study plan which suitable with myself because only me know about myself, I make also a timetable which comfortable with my study. After that I look at the syllabus which part I must study. I choose subject whether comfortable with time. Sometime I start with easy subject and then difficult one’s to study. Then I find a quiet place to study because I don’t like anybody or something disturbing me when I study. Sometime I hear a music especially nasyid for easily subject while difficult subject I like discuss with my friends. While I reading a book, I like make notes about what I study because this note can help me when I want study for the next time.If I study for a quite long time between one hour or two hour I will take a break for a few minute to release tension and I like hear music this time. Finally I remember the main point with many ways to keep more interesting and enjoys my study

No comments: