Friday, May 16, 2008

Unit 1 - Student Life

Hi everybody!!!I’m Nor Fasihah from Set 9 Foundation English Class. Firstly I join a blog ,I would like to tell you all about my partner in foundation class. Her name Suzana Soon. but just called ‘sis zana’. She from Bintulu,Sarawak. Her age is 39 year old and already married.But now,She is a single mother for the 2 children.The children are one girl and one boy.so sweet…hehe. In the daily life,she speak malay and English.Before she come UKM, she working as a teacher in free school at Bintulu.

In the free time,she likes are reading, traveling, writing an article, novel and journal.I think her hobby very nice. Besides that, for your information, sis zana like to cooking cake lapis Sarawak. So, If you want to get the recipe, you can ask her. Lastly I hope after this, we can be a good friend and I’m to wish her good luck in foundation class.

No comments: