Friday, May 16, 2008

Unit 2:Daily Routine

Hi,I am Nur Nazirah binti Mat Brham. To revise for an important exam,first I make a study plan. I look at the exam schedule and select which subjects I must to study first. It is the most important step which I have to do. Next,I look at the syllabus of the subject that I want to study that time. This is can help me to calculate how many days I need to finish that book. Then,I try to find a quiet place tu study. A comfortable,peaceful and quiet place can help me to understand the subject easily. After taht,I will make a short note. I write it on the small paper. It is easy for me to bring it everywhere I go. After one hour,usually I take a breaks to relax my mind. It's only about half an hour. Finally,after taking a break,I will look at the short note again and remember the main points of the topics before continue with the new topics.

No comments: