Friday, May 16, 2008

Unit 1 - Student Life

About Nor Fasihah

Nor Fasihah... she's cute isn't?
Assalamualaikum wbt.

Hi all. I’m Sis Zana. Before I keep on babbling much more, I want to take this opportunity to introducing a friend of mine in my EF class. She was Nor Fasihah bt Md Saad. Fasihah originates from Sg Petani, Kedah. She is an Economy student of UKM. She is just 20 years old but she notices matured enough to face the more challenging with her future. The fourth out of fifth child is very ambitious girl… in order to be an expertise economic planners. I hope she will achieves what she wants.

During our EF's class, Fasihah seem so quiet ( heheh same like me) but I know she is happy go lucky kind of person and friendly too. One thing I want to tell you all about her is… (pssttttt…psstttt….) heheh nothing.
** don’t worry Fasihah… I’ll kept it as a secret. You can count on me !

2 comments:

yang teristimewa said...

ooo now you sis zana !!wakakaka but i still want to call you kak su..(psssst fasiha...)you already been promote by kak su...how lucky you are??hehehe

Hjh Anne said...

Hehehe... you want to call me.. just call it. You can call me kak su, sis zana, sis anne, sis hjh or whatever but don't ever call me TISSUE.