Monday, May 19, 2008

UNIT 2 - Daily Routines

How Did I Revise An Important Exam


Hi, again! This time I want to write about how did I revise for an important exam. Firstly, I’ll make a study plan to make sure that the times is well manage and all of my activities can go on without any problem. After that, I’ll look at the syllabus based on the paper that I’ll examined by the day. Next, I’ll find a quiet place to study. Usually, I went to find somewhere cool and shady place (under mango tree) to start my study.


Normally, I also bring along my meals and my MP3 player. I can’t start my study without music and foods. In certain way, if I doing my revision in my bedroom, I’ll switch on the cd player and tuned it to high volume. During this revision period everybody can heard Scorpions, Modern Talking, Deep Purple, James Blunt, Rod Steward and Selena’s song from my bedroom. I know it would make a lot of noise but it’s good for me to remember the main points. I don’t like to make a note because I can remember everything I’ve study. Well.. I think its all for now and I'll write again and again. See you all later.

No comments: