Monday, May 19, 2008

"Study HARD and Study SMART"

To revise for an important exam,first i will look at the syllabus before i make a study plan.It is important for me because it will help me to study 'smart' not only just study hard.When i wanted to do a revision i like to find a quiet place to make myself comfortable with of mood of study.Some of the subject, i like to study in the group but mostly i like to study alone.Usually i make a notes while I'm study.It will help me to remember the main points.I'm also make mind map for the main points that i have to remember.I will take a breaks for a several minutes when i feel bored and tired.I usually study in midnight after my kid go to sleep.I like to study early in the morning too.I always make sure there is no disruption during my revision. it is so important to me because I'm not the 'pedagogy' anymore...

No comments: