Monday, May 19, 2008

Mariana ohhh Mariana....

Hello hi everybody... i'm Rubita Eni..i think i'm the second older after 'sis zana' in our english foundation class..so you guys can call me kak oby or sis oby..ok enough about me..Lets me introduce my partner for this activities..Ladies and gentleman..Introducing!!!!jeng jeng jengggg....

"Miss Mariana Bt Mun Talib"...(give a big applouse please)





Miss Mariana Bt Mun Talib or Mar is a 21 years old young girl and she comes from Pontian ,Johor.(pssstt she is single and available )hehe..She is studying in economic faculty and majoring in economic industries.

Now she stayed in kolej Ibrahim Yaakob, UKM. During the free time she like to read a novel.(emmm me too..)After graduation she would like to be a good Economic planner.I hope she will get a good result in her studies and her life too.

It is good to know her , and i hope we can be a good friend and share our hobby together by exchange our novels colection..

No comments: