Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Plan Study

My name is Abdul Hamid b. Marzuki, i'm student at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia at faculty theology and philosophy. To revise for an important exam, i'm as student, must be arranged for my study with better. First, i think of a topic what i want to study. Next, make a study plan and ready to searches for information about the topic and read all i can. I also makes notes about every subject while i reading.

Normally, when i'm feel bored to study, i take breaks to eat something, listen the radio, and everything. After my feel so good to continue my study, i try to find a quit place from my friend and everything, for to avoid from disturbing when i study.

When i want to finish my subject study, i look the syllabus and try to think what i learn from the past. Finally, i try to remember the main point and speak loudly to render easy i remember the topic.

No comments: