Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Preparation Before Exam



hello everyone...I want to explain my preparation before exam..To revise for an important exam, first I make a study plan for the whole week. It'is because when I make study plan I can know what subject must be focus and I can improve my feebleness.Seconds, I look at the syllabus of the subject and focus to important topic .Beside that, I collect the latest examanation paper and do exercise.Next, I'll find a quite place to study such as a library. In a library, I can focus what I study better than I study at hostel. I usually study in the morning because in the morning my mind and body are fresh, not tied, so it's can make I easy to study. After study, I make notes for example note in easy form such as mind map or key word.Beside that, it also easy for me to bring the notes everywhere. Then, I take a breaks for rest my mind and body, usually I listen a music or surfing internet for rest. Finally, after take a breaks, I read my notes for last time to remember the main point because from main points I can remember what I study before this.Next I do more exercise to make me confidently before exam...that all....Thanks

No comments: