Wednesday, May 21, 2008

About My Partner

My partner name is nazirah. She is a beautiful girl in my class. Her full name is Nur Nazirah Binti Mat Brham. She 20 years old. Her birthday is fall at 8 April 1988. She is from Sekinchan, Selangor.
She is studying at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia at faculty sains and technologi in course pure mathematics. She is still in 1st year. She speaks many language. As well as malay, she also speak very good english, arabic and jawa. She still single and have 5 brothers and 3 sisters. She is second son in her family.
Nazirah have many hobbies, among it, reading comics, listening music, and play saxaphone. Her ambitions at the future is mathematicians or accountants. I hope, her ambition at the future can really happen in her life, and become the good girl.
She is a very nice person to be close, because she is friendly person. I'm happy to be a friend with her. That's all about my partner. thank you.

No comments: