Friday, May 23, 2008

My Partner

Assalamualaikum..now,I want tell all of you about my partner.Her name is Badariah Ahmad,and her nickname Bad.She comes from Guar Chempedak,Kedah Darul Aman.Her secondary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Padang Lumat,and the primary school at Madrasah Taufiqiah Khairiah Halimiah and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kedah,it is religion school.Now, she is student at University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), and studying in Islamic Studies Faculty,form Degree in Theology and Philosophy.She is 21 years old and have a big family.She is beautiful girl,tall,skin white and wear spectacles.She is ashame girl,but sometimes, she can become a sociable person.She likes nasyid song very much, and she is an excellent poet.Her ambition to be islamic philosophy or teacher in the future.That's all about my partner,so I hope she success in her life.Thank you

No comments: