Friday, May 23, 2008

My Partner


Assalamualaikum..I want tell all about my partner.Her name is Badariah Ahmad.Her nickname Bad.She lives at Guar Chempedak,Kedah Darul Aman.Her secondary school at Sekolah Padang Lumat,and the primary school at Madrasah Taufiqiah Khairiah Halimiah and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kedah,it is religion school.Now, she is student at University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and studying in Islamic Studies Faculty, form Degree in Theology and Phylosophy. She is 21 years old.She is beautiful girl,tall,thin,skin white and wear spectacles. She is ashamed girl, but sometimes, she can become a sociable person. She likes nasyid song very much and she is an excellent poet. Her ambition to be Islamic Philosophy or lecturer in the future.That's all about my partner,so I hope Bad successful in everything she doing.Thank you.

No comments: