Friday, May 23, 2008

My Study Skill

My name is Sumaiyah Ahmad.I am a student at University Kebangsaaan Malaysia (UKM) in Islamic Studies Faculty.I want to tell about my study skill.To revise for an important exam, first i will motivate myself to believe , so that i believe that the exam around the corner and i should pay more attention about it.So, better ways, i must to make a study plan.For me, when i arrange my timetable, i feel confident to use my time.Beside that, i must to see the syllabus before i start to reading,it is important because i'm just focus to the certain important subject.
Normally,i need to find a quiet place to study, i mean no noisy pollution, because i like calm surroundings and comfortable place.It is because,to get something good idea,i need alone.Sometimes,i have a make note when i start to read,so that not forget about main point.
In the other hand,i will take break to rest my mind and eat something snack or sleeping.After that,i continue my study.The important things in my study skill,for the last time,i will remember the main point and doing the revision again.That all about my study skill.Thank you.

No comments: