Friday, May 23, 2008

Unit 4 : My Apartment


I would like to describe building where i live. I live at an apartment in Kajang. The apartment is called Plaza Indah. It's situated in Sungai Chua, Kajang. In this area, there are many apartments but Plaza Indah is tallest apartment.

The Plaza Indah Apartment was built between 2003 and 2005. It has 15 floors and 3 lifts. It also has a club which has a swimming pool, yoga classes, excercise classes and a sauna. On the ground floor of the apartment, there are many shophouses.

The style of the building is simple and nice. It's built facing Kajang town and Kuala Lumpur. I live on the 6th floor, where i can see the Kuala Lumpur Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower from my apartment. I like staying here because it's so cool at night.

When there is Chinese New Year Celebrations, we can enjoy the fireworks from our apartment. So, we all don't have to go anywhere to watch it. Just sit down in the living room so we can see it.

No comments: