Friday, May 23, 2008

My Study Skill

Assalamualaikum..I am Najihah Binti Md Isa. I am student from National University of Malaysia (UKM) . I from faculty Islamic Studies. I want to tell about my study skill. To revise for an important exam, first I make a study plan. I plan my study following by difficult subject because I can study hard for this subject. Making a study plan is important for me because I can study one by one subject. Secondly, I find a quiet place to study. Usually, I study under the trees because I can find the fresh air. I start study when I feel fresh, not tired. Sometimes, I study study at library. I usually go there in the afternoon for one or two hours. I prefer to study alone. Sometimes, friend ask me to study with them, but we usually start talking about other thing. Then, I make notes when I study. It helps me to remember the main points. In a week, I think I study about eight hours. After that, I will get plenty of exercise and sleep. This is my study skill. That all. Thank you..

No comments: