Tuesday, May 27, 2008


unit :2

WRITING ABOUT PROSEDURE

REVISE FOR AN IMPORTANT EXAM

Assalamualaikum wbt……

Every students including me must revise for an important exam………

This is my lovely ways in revise for an important exam…….

To revise for an important exam, first I make a study plan with myself because only me know about myself. I make also a timetable comfortable with my study.After that I look at he sylybuss which part imust start first,what subject is easy and also what subject is diffcult to study. Then I find a quiet place to study because I can`t study with busy places. I only can study at place only me at that place and I can`t hear any music or watch any programes televisions because I can`t focus my study.After that, I make notes according to what i`ve already study to more clearly what i`ve already read. Then I takes breaks a few minutes to release tension and has some healty activity. Finally I remember the main points with many ways especially my own ways to more interesting and enjoys my study.

Lets try……………

Assalamualaikum wbt again……

unit:1

WRITING ABOUT PEOPLE

NORHAYATI BINTI ABDUL RAHMAN

Assalamualaikum wbt….and very good day to all persons who were visited this important writing about our classmates in foundation 9…….She is……..?????????9

Hayati is very good person although as a new friend. Her full name`s is Norhayati binti Abdul Rahman. She is a student Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities in programe Malay Culture and Liteature. She was born on 30 August 1987. She is from Besut Terengganu Darul Iman. She is still single and available. She has two brothers and four younger brother and sister. She very likes shopping in many places and also likes to read novels in many titles. She hopes travel to go to all places in the world and very hope to know others people cultures. She has a good motto in her life. Their motto is “ Nothing is imposible “. She don`t likes any person who are cruel and bad person. Their idola`s are her parent especially her mother`s. Their mother`s and father`s are everything to her all lifes.

That’s all, thank you and assalamualaikum wbt again……


unit:4

WRITING ABOUT BUILDING

THE PETRONAS TOWERS

Assalamualaikum wbt……………….


The Petronas Towers is situated in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.It is very uninique with two towers. It was built between 1992 and 1998.It is 452 metres high. Designed by Argentine – American architect Cesar Pelli, the Petronas Towers were completed in 1998 and become the tallest building in the world on the date of completion. The 88 – floor towers are constructed largerly of reinforced concrete, with a steel and glass façade designed to resemble motifs found in Islamic art, a reflection of Malaysia`s Muslim religion. They were built on the site of Kuala Lumpur`s race track. Because of the dept of the bedrock, the buildings were built on the world`s deepest foundations. The 120 – meter foundations were built by Bachy Soletanche and required massive amounts of concrete.

Below the twin towers is Suria KLCC, a popular shopping mall, and Dewan Filharmornik Petronas, the home of the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra.

I hope you all especially my foundation 9 classmates go to this very beautiful twin towers…..

No comments: