Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Plan Study

My name is Mohamad Khairi Bin Osman, I am student at National University of Malaysia(UKM) from Faculty of Islamic Studies.
To revise for an important exam, first I make sure my body and my mind is good, because it's very important to healthy. I also take care my memory. If my mind so stress, it's can give effect and disturb my memory while my body and my mind in a good condition.
I start make a study plan. In this plan, I look at the syllabus to make sure and find the subject matter. For me, make a study plan is so important, because it's can make my self easy to study.
Secondly, I find a quiet place to study for example, at the library and my room. Usually, I go to the library after I finished my class and at the weekend. At the same time I make a notes, in this way I can remember the points.
Finally, after I finished my study at the library, I take a breaks.

No comments: