Tuesday, May 20, 2008

UNiT 2

Assalamualaikum...

Hi everybody…
I’m Nur Hasna Izati Abdullah. For me, to revise for an important exam, first of all I make a study plan. It’s because if I make a study plan I can see and know what to do while I study. To more concentrate on study, I must study at a quiet place. Beside the concentration I also can easy to understand what I have study without any disruption and nuisance. After I get a comfortable and quiet place, I start study. Before I make any notes, first I look at the syllabus. It’s because from the syllabus, I can know overall about the book that I will study and can make my study more easily. Then I can jot down notes like mind mapping and so on. After one hour I study, I take some breaks about fifteen minutes to refresh my mind. During this break I love to do something can relaxing my mind. After fifteen minutes I continue my study. For this session I just remember the main point that I have already read from the book or from my notes. This is what I have done while I faced with any important exam.

No comments: