Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Unit 2:Daily Routine

To revise for an important exam, first I make a study plan. Planning is very important to me before I make a something. Next, I make sure the place is very quiet. I think my room is the best place to study, but sometimes I go to the library with my friends and discuss about a difficult topic and also do study group. Then, before I start study, I look at the syllabus about the subject because to give me a description. I always start study for difficult topic and lastly a simple topic. To easy for remember, I always make a note about the subject while I reading. So when go anywhere I just bring a note without text book. ermm.. easy right?? I’m usually study at least 1 hour, and then take a break in 10 minutes. In take a break I does something can fresh my mind like listening radio, look a green place, drink and others. And the last part I do in my study, I remember main point about the topic what I already wrote in my note.

No comments: