Friday, June 6, 2008

Writing about routine and prosedure

To revise for an important exam, first I make a study plan. For me, make a study plan is important to succeed . This is because, I can plan the time and subject that I want to revise which suitable with my situation. For example, I planned for 6 hour per week to complete all the syllabus in one subject. After that, I will look at the syllabus. In study, I must have my own guide line to guide me and the syllabus is very helpful. The success not came easily, by hook or by crook, I must takes notes from lecturer. Then, after make a revision, I must take a breaks to make my mind peaceful and more calm. Usually, I cope my stress with shopping and jogging with my friend beside have a good brain. Lastly, after all that, I will try to remember all the main point from what I have revise is provided the good way in make me remember quickly what I have studied. As a conclusion, revise before an important exam can give me more opportunity to success in my exam.

No comments: